One of the major functions of our PTO is to fundraise. We have a variety of programs and events dedicated to earning money for our school – while providing value to our families.
- Book Fair
- Box Tops
- Fun Run
- Spirit Wear
- Store/Restaurant Programs
- Field Day
- Family Fun Night
- Labels for Education (collecting through December 31, 2017)
It’s our goal to avoid fundraisers like selling cookies, candles and wrapping paper. So, we use a combination of events, our Annual Fun Run and cash-back programs from stores, manufacturers and even local restaurants.
Our recent past contributions have included providing:
- educational equipment for classrooms
- donating scholarship money
- hosting and providing fund for the 5th grade completion ceremony
- outfitting our Science Olympiad team
- teacher appreciation
- subsidizing field trips
- health tips and education
Join Shoparoo today! Sign up Parents, Grandparents, Friends and have them select “Miami Elementary”. This new fundraising opportunity has the potential of providing for most of our annual fundraising budget. It is simple and requires no new out of pocket spending. It only costs you seconds of your time.